Transportation traffic lights series T 5.1-AT designed to regulation trams traffic, as well as buses and trolleybuses, which move by special dedicated lane.
The LED modules (MS) of white-moon light are light sources in T5.1-AT. The corps is made of metal and protected by powdered paint.
MS compares favorably from the modules with glow lamps with essential impossibility of a false color illumination of the disconnected sections at their lighting from the outside, with higher brightness, by 10 times lower power consumption and essential higher reliability.
Light-emitting diodes are included in MS in such way that failure up to 20% of LEDs doesn't result decrease in light intensity of the module due to compensation of a light flux by other light-emitting diodes.
MAIN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Diameter of a lens working face, mm 100
- Nominal power supply voltage, V 220 +/-40
- Power consumption of one section of the traffic light, W? no more than
- option 1 - 7
- option 2 - 17
- Axel luminous intensity of signals, Cd, not less than 25
- Range of ambient temperatures, ˚С from 40 to +60
- Dimension, mm 500х400х210
- Weight, kg, no more than 6
The light flux formed by MS has 30% reservoir on luminous intensity for compliance continuance to requirements of DSTU when aging light-emitting diodes and connected with it deterioration of the radiating capacity.