Traffic lights P1.1.TVCh1-01-AT and P1.2.TVCh2-01-AT are intended for regulation of the pedestrian traffic. They differ from usual pedestrian traffic lights in the integrated countdown panel.
The countdown panel operates together with signals of red and green color, and time in seconds which remains until switching off of the operating traffic light signal displays in this moment in the inactive section. Color of countdown digital symbols corresponds to color of the switched-on traffic light signal.
Countdown panel use significantly improves traffic safety, especially for the disabled people with invalid carriages, for pedestrians with reduced mobility and for school children.
Advantage of these traffic lights is that they don't impose additional requirements for placement and are installed instead of the usual two-section pedestrian traffic light.
MAIN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Diameter of a lens working face, mm 200/300
- Nominal power supply voltage, V 220 +/-40
- Power consumption of one section of the traffic light, W, no more than 10
- Axial luminous intensity of signals, Cd, not less than 50
- Time figures size, mm, not less than 128х66/172х90
- Range of ambient temperatures, ˚С from - 40 to +60
Selection of separate power circuits and change of the road controller program are not required for connection of a countdown panel. Traffic lights P1.1.TVCh1-01-AT and P1.2.TVCh2-01-AT are compatible to all types of the traffic lights and controllers used in Ukraine.