LED traffic lights T 3.1-AT designed to duplicate the traffic lights T 1.1 - T 1.12, if their visibility is difficult for the driver.
Vehicles series 3 traffic lights should be placed under the relevant type of traffic lights 1.1 T - T 1.12.
The LED modules (MS) of red, yellow and green colors are light sources in T3.1-AT. The corps is made of metal and protected by powdered paint.
MS compares favorably from the modules with glow lamps with essential impossibility of a false color illumination of the disconnected sections at their lighting from the outside, with higher brightness, by 10 times lower power consumption and essential higher reliability.
Light-emitting diodes are included in MS in such way that failure up to 20% of LEDs doesn't result decrease in light intensity of the module due to compensation of a light flux by other light-emitting diodes.
MAIN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Diameter of a lens working face, mm 100
- Nominal power supply voltage, V 220 +/-40
- Power consumption of one section of the traffic light, W, no more than 4
- Axial luminous intensity of signals, Cd, not less than:
Red, green 15
- Range of ambient temperatures, ˚С from - 40 to +60
- Dimension 550х170х240
The T3.1-AT lighting parameters meet the requirements of DSTU 4092-2002 and TU U 31.6-14228451-007-2003.