LED heads GSP-200-K and GSP-200-LB can be supplied separately both as traffic lights of the T6.3 type according to DSTU 4092, and to replace lamp heads of crossing lens traffic lights of the SP type that do not meet the standard in terms of the size of the working part of the lens (150 mm).
LED heads meet all the requirements of DSTU 4092-2002 and DSTU 4178-2003, have the appropriate certification and are approved for use by the Ukrainian Railway Transport Administration.
MAIN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF HSP HEAD
- Lighting parameters comply with the requirements of DSTU 4092.
- Operability is ensured both when powered by a voltage of 10 to 14 Veff AC or rectified without smoothing ripples of the mains voltage of 50 Hz, and when powered by a voltage of 10 to 14 V DC (backup power).
- Rated current consumption - 0.72 A (corresponds to the current of operation of the "fire" relay of the crossing signaling control of traffic lights).
- There is a circuit for monitoring the "cold" state.
- Interchangeability is provided in terms of installation dimensions, power supply and control circuits with lamp heads of lens crossing traffic lights of the SP type without any structural modifications of the existing racks and changes in the existing schemes of the crossing signaling control of traffic lights.
- The range of ambient air operating temperatures is from minus 40 to plus 60 °C.
- MTBF is at least 50,000 hours.
- The full average service life is at least 20 years.