LED lighting fixture DKU 120 A is intended for illumination of crosswalks, roads (type A,B), streets. Has asymmetric type of light intensity distribution curve.
Lighting fixture name according to manufacture technical conditions: DKU 21U-120-314 U1-AT.
MAIN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Light sources – 32 light-emitting diodes XML Cree, Inc.
- Optic - LEDIL OY, Strada 2х2
- Color temperature – 4 500 ÷ 5 700 K
- Luminous flux – 13 800 Lm
- Type of light intensity distribution curve – asymmetric
- Power supply - 220±30 V; 50 Hz
- Nominal power – no more than 120 W
- Power factor – not less than 0,95
- Luminous efficacy – not less than 115 Lm/W
- Current waveform distortion factor – no more than 10%
- Color rendering index – 70
- Environmental temperature range - from - 40˚С to + 55 ˚С
- Environmental exposure IP code – IP 65
- Protection index against electric current according to GOST 12.2.007.0 – I
- Compliance of radio interference level with DSTU CISPR15
- Compliance of voltage changing and flicker with DSTU ІЕС 61000-3-3
- Compliance of harmonic current emissions with DSTU ІЕС 61000-3-2, class С
- Fastening to the corbel piece – Ø 50 – 60 of mm
- Dimensional specifications – no more than 610х240х100 mm
- Weight – no more then 6.5 kg
- Protection against short circuit, overload and overheating of the current source