Energy-saving LED road traffic lights:
- traffic lights types of T1, T2, T3, T5, T6, T7 according to DSTU 4092-2002 all versions;
- pedestrian traffic lights П1.1, П1.2 according to DSTU 4092;
- innovative transport traffic lights T1.1 TВЧ - T1.17 ТВЧ with integrated countdown in the yellow section, glow red and green;
- innovative pedestrian traffic lights П1.1-ТВЧ, П 1.2-ТВЧ integrated countdown in the red section are glow green, and integrated countdown in the green section - glow red;
- two-sections traffic lights red and green colors, intended to regulate the entry and driving on the industrial territories.
Full lifetime of traffic lights - no less than 20 years.
Vehicular and pedestrian traffic lights meet all the requirements of DSTU 4092-2002 certified in UkrSEPRO.
Energy-saving LED modules for traffic lights, which could used in existing traffic lights to replace the usual incandescent lamps.
The modules meet the requirements of DSTU 4092-2002 certified in UkrSEPRO.
Energy-saving LED traffic lights for the rail-way crossings and LED heads for traffic lights on rail-way's crossings.
Heads LED correspond to the requirements of DSTU 4092-2002 and DSTU 4178-2003.
Full average service lifetime of the LED head - no less than 20 years.
Scoreboard countdown ТВЧ1(200 mm), ТВЧ2(300 mm).
Installed in conjunction with the pedestrian traffic lights and designed to display the countdown in seconds to the end of the flashing traffic lights red, green numerals of the corresponding color.
Designed for switching traffic lights on the local crossroads.
Available in 5 types (the numbers of independent power cables - 8, 16, 24, 32, 48).
Parameters and characteristics of controllers meet the requirements of DSTU 4157-2003. Controllers are energy efficient. Own power consumption of no more than 30 watts.
Sound signaling devices УЗС.
Installed in conjunction with the pedestrian traffic lights and designed to provide audible sounds or voices that duplicate pedestrian traffic lights, and audible tones orientation required for pedestrians with visual impairments.
Submission of voice messages and signals can be automatically switched off or play half the level in accordance with the time of day, day of the week.
Call button with LED indication "wait"
It's intended to request the green light inclusion of pedestrian's traffic lights. Pedestrians can see acceptance of the request. Call Button is also equipped with LED backlight. Call Display is anti-vandal.